Wow. Thank you. Thank you so much. Just goes to show that I made the right decision in choosing him over u because he sees all those things u apparently hate and still accepts them and likes me the same. Even with all these flaws that I have, he thinks I’m perfect and makes me feel perfect. There’s a different between someone telling u ur perfect and then someone actually convincing u and making u feel perfect. And that’s what he has done. So thank you for reasuring me about my decision.
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)